Went to Gloucester on Saturday to see my brother. We got back at about 7pm, and decided to try out baby formula on Baby O.
5 minutes after feeding, and her face was covered with hives/rashes, and she was in obvious discomfort. We deduced that the milk must have done something to her, and maybe she was allergic to milk, the last time she had formula, she ended up in hospital. Anyway, we decided to let her sleep it off, and hopefully she would be better in the morning.
She eventually went to bed. I decided to check in on her about an hour later, and found her with vomit all over her. She had done a massive vomit in her bed, and had not even woken up !! Her face was COMPLETELY CLEAR though !! It took about half an hour to get her cleaned up and clean up her sleeping area, and she threw up a bit more, but she was fine.
We've asked around, and we've been told that she may not be allergic to milk, that maybe we should wait for a while longer before we introduce it to her. Even if she does end up being allergic, apparently most kids grow out of it in time.
Thankfully, all is well now, and my little angel is doing great.