7.2.06

Electric Man

Since Friday, everything metallic I touch at work, I get a small electric shock. It can be annoying at the best of times, but being that I work with computers, there is a real risk of me damaging equipment, or even doing myself an injury.


the first time I can remember it happening was when my hand 'brushed' the hand of our receptionist at work. Don't worry, it was nothing naughty, I was fixing her PC at the time. Anyway, we both had a little shock, and now, even when I get up from my chair, if I touch the screws on the chair handles, I get a shock. I blame her.


However, my scientific brain thinks it must have something to do with my new shoes, as I started wearing them that day.


So who is to blame?


Shoes or the blonde receptionist?

No comments:

Post a Comment