22.10.05

My Dilemma

The price for the honeymoon is going up daily, and if I don't pay for
it now, it won't cost the £250 I thought it was going to. It's
currently at £296. If I wait till Thursday to pay for it, I will pay
£400. However, if I don't get the visa, I'm stuffed.

Although it looks very likely I'll get it, I had all the documents they
wanted, and the woman sounded very positive, even telling me to 'Make
sure I buy travel insurance, otherwise I won't be allowed into the
country'

Advice please?

Does lastminute.com do refunds?

No comments:

Post a Comment