I think the boring old out of office reply I set on my work email is a bit too boring, and needs to be spiced up. Which one of these do you think I should use:
1. Thank you for your e-mail. Your credit card has been charged Â£5.99 for the first ten words and Â£1.99 for each additional word in your message.
2. Thank you for your message, which has been added to a queuing system. You are currently in 352nd place, and can expect to receive a reply in approximately 19 weeks.
3. Due to a transporter malfunction, I am now in the 24th century, and I don't know when I'll be back. But hey, leave a message. Someone might get to it.
4. In case of a business emergency, I may be reached 24 hours a day at (insert annoying Finance Director's mobile phone number here).
5. The e-mail server is unable to deliver this message. Please restart your computer and try sending again.
6. Please reply to this e-mail so I will know that you got this message.
OK, need to cook my dinner, and back to study.