How many members of the Bush Administration are needed to replace aÂ lightbulb?
The Answer is TEN:
1. One to deny that a lightbulb needs to be changed
2. One to attack the patriotism of anyone who says the lightbulb needs to be changed
3. One to blame Clinton for burning out the lightbulb
4. One to tell the nations of the world that they are either for changing the lightbulb or for darkness
5. One to give a billion dollar no-bid contract to Haliburton for the new lightbulb
6. One to arrange a photograph of Bush, dressed as a janitor, standing on a step ladder under the banner "Lightbulb Change Accomplished"
7. One administration insider to resign and write a book documenting in detail how Bush was literally "in the dark"
8. One to viciously smear #7
9. One surrogate to campaign on TV and at rallies on how George Bush has had a strong light-bulb-changing policy all along
10. and finally One to dissemble to the public about the difference between screwing a lightbulb and screwing the country.
And One bonus:
11. One to sign up for lightbulb-training, get a note from his daddy and not show up, attend every light bulb changing convention he can, and then claim he's a veteran of lightbulb-changing.